-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Honda > Civic | CRX > '88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee
Register FAQ Community
'88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee Partnership with: LadyNRedSi.com
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-08-2004, 05:13 PM
cybercrx00 cybercrx00 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 619
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to cybercrx00 Send a message via Yahoo to cybercrx00
Sometimes I feel like the oldest guy modding a 4g

I turn 24 next monday, and reading the posting in here, quite often I feel really old. Say it ain't so.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-08-2004, 05:23 PM
Ace$nyper's Avatar
Ace$nyper Ace$nyper is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 7,738
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Ace$nyper Send a message via MSN to Ace$nyper Send a message via Yahoo to Ace$nyper
Re: Sometimes I feel like the oldest guy modding a 4g

your going to die soon people dont norrmaly live that long!

haha i think LS VTEC is like 36 i know your not oldest one here
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-08-2004, 05:45 PM
GTA's Avatar
GTA GTA is offline
Whee..
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 5,494
Thanks: 18
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Re: Sometimes I feel like the oldest guy modding a 4g

yea, EF_LSVtec is older than that, so is Sentanta and Ladynredsi. i know theres more, just can think of who.
__________________
AF Bay Area Crew
RIP Melt

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR
2007 Toyota Prius



I <3 and miss my 4g
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-08-2004, 05:54 PM
SiZ's Avatar
SiZ SiZ is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,824
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Sometimes I feel like the oldest guy modding a 4g

Ya, Sentanta is an old man. I'm 23 and I'll probably still be modding my 4G for at least another 2 or 3 years.

If it doesn't rust right out, I want to be driving my 4G when its 20 years old. I just love it.

I want mid 13s all motor on street tires, then it will be fun enough.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-08-2004, 06:55 PM
91civichatch2571's Avatar
91civichatch2571 91civichatch2571 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 2,291
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to 91civichatch2571
This guy seems to be older than 24. haha this is SASTANLEY...
__________________
ZC stuff
http://dh-racing.com
http://www.thezcr.com/html/zcbook.php
http://dmoore.com/crx/zc.htm
http://www.jgenginedynamics.com/HOME%20PAGE
http://www.theoldone.com/
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-08-2004, 08:05 PM
Hybrid1990crx's Avatar
Hybrid1990crx Hybrid1990crx is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 3,215
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Hybrid1990crx
Re: Sometimes I feel like the oldest guy modding a 4g

I <3 my honda and plan to own a 4th gen for a very long time.
__________________
Saturn Stealership Technician #331
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-08-2004, 08:12 PM
civicHBsi91's Avatar
civicHBsi91 civicHBsi91 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 3,972
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to civicHBsi91
Re: Sometimes I feel like the oldest guy modding a 4g

im 42
__________________
2002 Acura TL Type S
1991 Honda Crx Si
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-08-2004, 08:14 PM
TheSilentChamber's Avatar
TheSilentChamber TheSilentChamber is offline
Forunn Daberator
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 10,593
Thanks: 363
Thanked 364 Times in 309 Posts
Re: Sometimes I feel like the oldest guy modding a 4g

amatures
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-08-2004, 08:33 PM
slammedcivicsi's Avatar
slammedcivicsi slammedcivicsi is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 762
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Sometimes I feel like the oldest guy modding a 4g

JohnnyM is 28 or somethin.....so alot of you guys are old guys.
__________________
89 DX: LS Powered
88 CX: Project ZC
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-08-2004, 08:42 PM
GTA's Avatar
GTA GTA is offline
Whee..
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 5,494
Thanks: 18
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Re: Re: Sometimes I feel like the oldest guy modding a 4g

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicHBsi91
im 42
not accoding to your b-day in your profile
__________________
AF Bay Area Crew
RIP Melt

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR
2007 Toyota Prius



I <3 and miss my 4g
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-08-2004, 09:07 PM
mellowboy's Avatar
mellowboy mellowboy is offline
Amy dragged me here...
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 7,537
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to mellowboy
Re: Sometimes I feel like the oldest guy modding a 4g

Ami is that old? Last time i talked to her she said she was 26...i think that was like 2 yrs ago? Yo i'm 23 but shit i dont feel old! lol
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-08-2004, 09:21 PM
Cjz89civic's Avatar
Cjz89civic Cjz89civic is offline
AF Premium User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 1,619
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Cjz89civic Send a message via Yahoo to Cjz89civic
Re: Sometimes I feel like the oldest guy modding a 4g

Im 29 is that old? damn kids and there buzzin little cars lol
__________________
Mods: D16Z6 Turbo'd P28 ecu and Greddy emanage for fuel. FWD tire smoker

My first Civic love Died from 92 year old Fart not watchin out.

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-08-2004, 09:29 PM
cybercrx00 cybercrx00 is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 619
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to cybercrx00 Send a message via Yahoo to cybercrx00
Re: Sometimes I feel like the oldest guy modding a 4g

I guess I shouldn't feel so bad then. It's just it seems like everyone I see in a modded 4g is like 17.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-08-2004, 09:48 PM
GTA's Avatar
GTA GTA is offline
Whee..
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 5,494
Thanks: 18
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Re: Re: Sometimes I feel like the oldest guy modding a 4g

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowboy
Ami is that old? Last time i talked to her she said she was 26...i think that was like 2 yrs ago? Yo i'm 23 but shit i dont feel old! lol
shes older than 24 is what i meant, lol, realized it seemed kinda like i meant older then EF_lsvtec.

on a side note, ill be 22 in a few months...
__________________
AF Bay Area Crew
RIP Melt

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR
2007 Toyota Prius



I <3 and miss my 4g
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-08-2004, 11:06 PM
amy@af's Avatar
amy@af amy@af is offline
Traffic Directing Admin
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,893
Thanks: 226
Thanked 119 Times in 95 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to amy@af
Re: Re: Re: Sometimes I feel like the oldest guy modding a 4g

thnx GTA i see how you are....making me out to be a decade older than i really am

03-16-77...memorize it, live it, be 1 with it
__________________
"hi! my name is Lady, and i'm a HONDA-holic"

..don't make me send Setanta over in his Waambulance to give you an aloe tissue for your sensitive nose!



*~ ~> USeR GUiDELiNeS*<~ ~*

I <3 the G Ride ~*~ I <3 OLD SKooL
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Honda > Civic | CRX > '88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:20 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts