|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
White face gauges
I want to purchase some white face gauges for '01 Malibu. The only ones I can find are for up to '00. The '01's don't have the gear indicator below the odometer and the airbag light is up next to the tach. Any help on where I can find a white face gauge set for my car?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Try Andy's Autosport? How bout Ebay?
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I checked both of those, they are all for '97-'00.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Procarparts.com is another one I remembered, though their listing is for 97-01 being the same. You may want to contact them to make sure they're not just showing the 00- style. I dunno cause I thought the clusters were all the same until 03 (?) Good luck...
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: White face gauges
try speedhut.com they have some nice stuff
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
i got my gauges on i just dont know where to put the red and black wiring ...ive heard ur headlight power source ..parking lights? where i dont know where to splice it to what power source...if anyone can help me i appreciate it my email address is [email protected] thank you..
i dont know what and where a power source to splice the newe cords in on a 98 malibu glo gauges thank you |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|