|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Tips needed to remove the 1.9L plugs
The space is limited and there's sharp edge around. The boot is kinda tight. How do you protect your hand from being cut? Any tool make this work easier?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Tips needed to remove the 1.9L plugs
Spark plug boot pliers, 5/8" spark plug socket, swivel joint, extension.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Tips needed to remove the 1.9L plugs
you shoulda seen the gashes I got on my thumb and index finger before I realized I should get the boot pliers.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I just mash it
If you're talking about the far left plug next to the alternator you can get to it without plug boot pliers. You will need the extension and the swivel joint though.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Tips needed to remove the 1.9L plugs
I found it impossible to pull the left most plug without removing the alternator
AC line also gets in the way! How did you guys do it?
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Tips needed to remove the 1.9L plugs
boot plug pliers are worth their weight in gold...my #1 plug came out easily with nothing more than a long extention...it was a striaght shot to the plug .
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|