|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| '88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee Partnership with: LadyNRedSi.com |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Did u guys know.......
you know when the ignition is off you cant see the clock....well if you press the plastic cover which covers up the buttons and hold it on for a bit then it lights up, i didnt know this until a while back lol, just thought a few people wouldnt know lol
__________________
Jim - Your Resident EDM Biatch B16A1 I/H/E 4TH GEN UK SITE Honda Civic EE9 1.6-i VT |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Did u guys know.......
i found this out many moons ago, but im sure some people were unaware.
__________________
Name: Scott Stable Of Cars I have Owned: 1991 Honda CRX 1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2003 Honda Accord 1998 Chrysler Concorde 2007 Honda Civic 1997 Toyota Camry 1995 Saturn SC2 1996 Ford Taurus 1991 GMC Sierra 2002 Daewoo Leganza 1999 Dodge Ram 2007 Honda CR-V 2003 BMW 325i |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Did u guys know.......
haha, it should work without your key even in the ignition also.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
My clock doesn't work at all... *sniffles* I'm jealous...
__________________
"Short, sweet, and to the point" 1987 CRX Si - Project Si 'RexSi' 1996 Ford Thunderbird 4.6L V8 - Plastic Intake Manifold, FTL. 2004 Nissan Sentra, 1.8s - The "s" stands for smooth....... ? |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Did u guys know.......
yes sir its quite a nice lil thing i think.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: Did u guys know.......
Quote:
same here i thought every one knew |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Did u guys know.......
Wow
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Did u guys know.......
Quote:
Did you ever check the fuse? |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Did u guys know.......
I dont have a clock... just the oen on my radio.
__________________
![]() |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Did u guys know.......
same here, even if i did have on, my cupholders cover that spot up.
__________________
AF Bay Area Crew ![]() RIP Melt 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR 2007 Toyota Prius ![]() ![]() I <3 and miss my 4g
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Did u guys know.......
Wow, I never knew that. I learn something new everyday. It seems to be a neat feature. I'm going to try it with my clock.
__________________
1990 Black Geo Storm - RIP - 1990 Blu metallic Std Hatch 1999 Milano Red Ex Coupe Current -- Ex to Si. It's Overdone, but who gives a crap. I don't! |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Did u guys know.......
Oh, and I always wondered why there was a little black button on it. Now I know!
__________________
1990 Black Geo Storm - RIP - 1990 Blu metallic Std Hatch 1999 Milano Red Ex Coupe Current -- Ex to Si. It's Overdone, but who gives a crap. I don't! |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Did u guys know.......
I, myself knew this when we bought this car brand new in 1990 at the age of 3
...14 years ago.
__________________
***90 Civic EX 4 Door*** ![]() Quote:
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Did u guys know.......
Quote:
I had plenty of time to try it out tonight waiting for the tow truck....
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: Did u guys know.......
Quote:
damn ![]() jimbo! |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|