|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
U-Tec Questions
I was told that you have to have like $800 worth (high quality like Defi gauges) of gauges to let the U-tec run good and let you knwo if there are any problems. Is this true? What all gauges and moniters do I need to run the U-tec and when I say "need", I mean actually need like boost gauge and so on.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: U-Tec Questions
i would say you would atleast need a boost gauge so you can see if your pushing more boost like you should be with a u-tec, other then that im not to sure
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: U-Tec Questions
If you have a turbo car you need a boost gauge no matter what. The next best gauge would be an Exhaust Gas Temperature gauge EGT those two gauges will set you back around $150 from Autometer (what I have). But you do get what you pay for, and the AUTOMETER EGT probe is very slow, I bought a probe from eBay that is lightening quick for $40. That is still way cheaper then Defi gauges and AUTOMETER gauges are standard measurements not metric. If you want a UTEC you should read up on forums like http://www.wrxhackers.com.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|