|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thumping Noise '01 325i
Hi Everybody,
I have a problem with my '01 325i. At speeds over 30 mph there is a thumping noise coming from the right rear wheel. According to BMW I had to replace the tires, which I did. The sound is still there, however, and it's quite annoying. It especially makes the noise in longer bends to the right with higher speeds. Does anyone have a clue what it might be? Thanks |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Thumping Noise '01 325i
bushings on your shoks are spent i had the same roblem and that's what it was.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|