|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Looking for fabric paint
Hey guys!
I'm new to this site...and it's fantastic! I have a question. I've painted all the palstic trim - KRYLON - in my vibe and now i'm ready to do some of the fabric on the doors and headliner. Does anyone know a good product to use? Thanks a million. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Looking for fabric paint
I picked up a can of VHT carpet/vinyl dye. and it said it works on carpets that arent thick, somethin thats very short
__________________
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Looking for fabric paint
SEM , HiTech and Plastikote dye bombs work great on carpets and fabrics.
__________________
If its not clean CLEAN IT!! If its not gleaming SHINER UP!! If its not appealing BAG IT!!! |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|