-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Dodge > Caravan | Voyager
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-19-2004, 08:04 PM
treecem treecem is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Question 1990 Caravan Will not start

My 1990 Caravan will not start. I have shorted the starter terminals and the starter turns. I have replace the ignition module and no luck. The starter will not turn. I am not getting power to the starter solenoid. I have replaced the ignition relays (2). All interior and exterior lights work. Just no power to starter. Their is 12 volts on the hot side of the starter but nothing on the solenoid side (black wire connected to starter). What's next ---- the ECM?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-20-2004, 12:34 AM
yogi_123rd yogi_123rd is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 648
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: 1990 Caravan Will not start

I would check your neutral safety switch. I think it's on the transmission where the gear selection level is.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Dodge > Caravan | Voyager


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:06 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts