|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Asia/Pacific Members from Japan, Philippines, Korea, Malaysia, Australia, NZ, etc... |
| View Poll Results: NZ or SA | |||
| NZ |
|
2 | 28.57% |
| SA |
|
5 | 71.43% |
| Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll | |||
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
NZ v SA..(Cricket)
Well,......with a bit of luck i think we can beat SA in the finals.
We have Bond fit again ...that guy has been a real find for the black caps.So, who do you think will win?
__________________
Current Build.....1/12 Scale Camaro......Almost finished!!! ![]() ![]() View All My Models Here. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
stop kidding yourself
N.Z have no chance
__________________
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
:finger: depends who's fit............can I vote on Thursday? |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Current Build.....1/12 Scale Camaro......Almost finished!!! ![]() ![]() View All My Models Here. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
NO you cant vote on Thusday...lol
__________________
Current Build.....1/12 Scale Camaro......Almost finished!!! ![]() ![]() View All My Models Here. |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
NZ prob had their best team in the first final game and still lost
hmmm i wonder who's going to win the next match :finger:
__________________
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
my heart says the Black Caps but my head says South Africa.
I had to vote with my head (sorry) |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well the score right now is 17/2 New Zealand is making yet another totally crapola of a start!
__________________
![]()
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'd like to say NZ, but I have to say SA
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
SA - That's where my vote wents. Go Lebanon!
__________________
Quote:
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
ummmm????
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah. That's what I said. It gets a great crowd reaction. I yelled it at every Olympic event I went to. eg. Italia VS Lithuania in BBall. Russian trampolining. etc. hehe.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
OIC
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|