|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
dash lights
I am trying to replace the lights on the backside of my dashboard. I want them to be hyper white. I have a 99 cavalier ls and i was wondering if anyone knew what size lights i will need.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: dash lights
They should be 12v...thats what my cav is. It should say right on the bulb if u take the bulb out. My Cav is a 98 so it should be the same.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: dash lights
look in your owners maunual it should tell you every bulb size that your diffrent parts take.
__________________
1st rule of drinking and driving.......you gotta have a beer..... |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|