|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| B-Series/Bravo/Bounty/Drifter Bravo is the Australian vesion, Bounty the New Zealand version and Drifter the South African version. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
What to do next?
I have a 90 mazda b2600i 2wd. I changed plugs,wires,cap,rotor,and fuel filter. The problem is whenever its moist,or raining out,it misses like hell untill i get up to around 55mph,then it will go away. I thought maybe i burned a plug,but I checked them and there fine. I even put silicone around the cap to make sure theres no moisture getting into the cap.Any help would be appreciated. I just dont know what else to do.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
If it's fuel injected, Have the injectors clened, even if thats not the problem, it would still help the overall preformace of you engine. If it's carburated clean the jets or have it rebuilt. Goodluck
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What to do next?
Turn ignition on at night in a dark garaga. Your plug wires are arcing when wet. If you see alight show, change your plug wires.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks Bud,But I took it to the garage and they found that the #2 fuel injector connector had a little corosion in it. It cost me $2.00 for grease and $90.00 labor.......lol. But its runs great again.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What to do next?
Nice to hear you got it sorted out. Cleaning injectors are really easy. You can do it yourself with a 9 V battery and carb cleaner. Anyway, job well done.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
It wasnt the fuel injector. It was the wire connecting to the fuel injector. Anyways,Thanks for trying to help out. Really appreciate it.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|