|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Car Rumors & Concepts Post pictures and discuss the upcoming cars, rumors and spy photos. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Jeep Rescue Concept.
--->>> Click Here For Pics Of The Jeep Rescue Concept <---
hey all...just was wondering what you all thought of this concept. In my opinion I think that this would really match up to the hummer and even the new international smartruck III concept. I just finished reading the artical in the july/aug issue and I think it rocks. oh, and apperiently it could come to the market by 2006 or something. - 37 inch tires - ride height adjestment of + 4 inches - Cummins Turbo Diesel -300hp/ 600 ft/lbs - twin winches back/ front - 3d topigraphical mapping (whatever) |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Designers should have put a cummins in a jeep a long time ago. Very cool but nothing really earthshatering. I agree it should compete with the Hummer, and the new International.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|