|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Car Modeling Share your passion for car modeling here! Includes sub-forum for "in progress" and "completed" vehicles. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
How about we all build the Skyline R33 GT-R as a Board Build? Use the Tamiya or Fujimi kits and all go at it!!
![]() ![]() This could get fun! Build it mild or wild, keep updating, and all show them off in the Gallery! Who's up for it? |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
How would we do that?
![]() Everyone has to buy the a kit of their own? |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Have to build 4 subaru's first (:
Maybe later |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Someone send me a bottle of CSC and I'll get right to it!
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: R34 Board project??
Quote:
Just building it stock standard to go with the other GTR's
__________________
Current Build.....1/12 Scale Camaro......Almost finished!!! ![]() ![]() View All My Models Here. |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm interested, but I ordered the r32 from Initial D. I hope that's not a problem.
__________________
10 PRINT "MARC-OS 0WNZ J00!!!" 20 GOTO 10 RUN 4/8/04 - My CRX is officially dead, RIP Lucy
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have an R32 to do, but won't be buying the R34 or another R33 for a little while yet. What if we just labeled it a "Skyline build?" But then, isn't it always a Skyline build around here?
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Can you give me some info when it arrives? |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
No I just wasn't sure whay you ment by a 'board project.' Dude I have no problem buying kits. Any excuse really and I'll buy one. Infact! I have that kit in my closet with the 16 other kits I need to build.
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
What do you do if you have already built one???
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
:finger: :finger: :finger: ...j/k
__________________
Current Build.....1/12 Scale Camaro......Almost finished!!! ![]() ![]() View All My Models Here. |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
If you've built a R34 you have all the practice you need! They really are that similar!!!
Just watch the fit of the front lenses, and remember the rear indicators are NOT orange!!!
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Current Build.....1/12 Scale Camaro......Almost finished!!! ![]() ![]() View All My Models Here. |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah! I would cut the centre section off and glue it in place, so it gets the body colour. Then add the light lenses in afterwards. You can give them the thinnest hint of orange to represent the bulb, but otherwise it is clear!
|
| |||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|