|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
breaks on my camero
I am new to this site, but I wondered has anyone else had break trouble? I have a 2002 Z28, it only has 37,000 miles and the rotators have been turned 2 times and replaced 2 times. My steering wheel shakes every time I am going over about 60 and apply the breaks. They keep telling me my rotators are warped every time I take it in. They fix it, and its okay for a couple of months but then the problem comes back. Any ideas?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: breaks on my camero
do alotta goin fast and then braking? if i were you i would buy new slotted rotors.
__________________
1968 Camaro 327 1999 Silverado 1500 Z71 LT {o,o} |)__) -"-"- O RLY? http://www.cardomain.com/id/korndogg002
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
First off, welcome to the forums. Did you change the pads every time? I'd be tempted to just buy new rotors. Plus, whoever is turning them might not be doing it right (I guess there is a way to screw that up). Finally, are you sure your tires are OK, thier wearing properly and all that?
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
every time I take it in they replace my rotators or either turn them.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Now, I'm with Korndogg, are you driving really aggresively? Not that there's anything wrong with that.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: breaks on my camero
camaro, read your car...
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I was being nice this time.
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: breaks on my camero
kbown, the warped rotors are common on GM cars. get a set of quality rotors (Powerslot is great) and your problems will be solved!
__________________
1995 Camaro Z28, 383ci 485+hp 495ft-lbs SOLD!!!
1965 Ford F100 1967 Chevrolet Impala (Sold) 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle (Sold) 1972 BMW R60/5 (Sold) 1980 Harley Davidson FLH 1987 Harley Davidson XLH 1992 Astro EXT AWD 1992 Chevrolet Cavalier 2000 Monte Carlo SS Pace Car 1087/3222 (Sold) 2001 Pontiac Sunfire 2002 Trailblazer LTZ (Sold) South Carolina F and Y Bodies www.SCFYB.com |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|