-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mazda > B-Series/Bravo/Bounty/Drifter
Register FAQ Community
B-Series/Bravo/Bounty/Drifter Bravo is the Australian vesion, Bounty the New Zealand version and Drifter the South African version.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-25-2004, 12:26 PM
trypcil trypcil is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Talking speed limiter

New to this forum -so Hi guys!
Me and my b2300 got busted - they say doing 93mph which I know was a crock of bull,'cos I had an indicated 74mph showing. Anyway I was wondering what the fuel shut off was for this vehicle, that limits top speed and if there is a web site that has this info.My steed is somewhat neutered I have always felt and when I had her dynoed she faltered at 87.5mph as a top speed in 5th gear - does this sound about right? cheers
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-06-2004, 04:46 PM
Sephir2180's Avatar
Sephir2180 Sephir2180 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Ha! feel fortunate, my b-3000 won't top 80...~I think the 31's are too much for the 3.0
__________________
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mazda > B-Series/Bravo/Bounty/Drifter


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:54 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts