|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Lid for a V6???
I saw a thread about the SLP lid for the LS1 engine and I saw where there's also lids that are supposed to add 11 hp to a 3.8L V6,are those results realistic and has anybody tried putting a lid like this on a V6?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
http://www.tbyrnemotorsports.com/v6catalog.htlm
Theres the link for the lid,I hope I inserted the link right,lol |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Lid for a V6???
youre not going to get 11hp out of a basic 3.8. you will only see those results on a heavily modified engine, but they do help from what i hear...
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|