-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Introductions
Register FAQ Community
Introductions Welcome to AutomotiveForums.com. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you better.
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-20-2004, 12:44 PM
desmarkus desmarkus is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 69
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hello Everyone

I'm not a forum guy but I do enjoy a good problem. I myself have a doosie on my 1992 Isuzu Rodeo 3.1V6 4X4. You can read the thread in the isuzu/ rodeo forum.

I'm and Mechanical Engineer and am VERY pro GM and VERY anti - FORD if I offend any FORD owners don't mind me cause there's no point arguing about it. Your probably wondering why I drive a Isuzu, well, good question It was free, and it does have a GM drive train, which by the way has 300,000 Km (205,000 mi) and doesn't burn a drop of oil and runs like a dream (exception see my idle thread)

I do have a problem with one major thing in my isuzu... cable operated power windows. What a stupid idea. My driver door is proped up with a stick and some rubber bands cause the cable snapped. what happened to good old fashioned linkages. never break one of those.

see all of yah on the isuzu site. maybe the GMC sites (I am planning to restore my 1976 GMC Sprint (like the ElCamino) I started it 6 years ago but didn't have time or money will I went to University. Now I just bought a house got a new job and still have no time or money.)
  #2  
Old 07-20-2004, 01:18 PM
Hobbes's Avatar
Hobbes Hobbes is offline
The unusual suspect
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,304
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Hello Everyone

Welcome to AF!
  #3  
Old 07-20-2004, 04:00 PM
desmarkus desmarkus is offline
AF Newbie
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 69
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
thanks, Hobbes
 
 
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Introductions


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:19 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts