|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum! |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
autocad
anyone here use it? I just started yesterday at work and now i CAN'T stop playing with it at home. I'm trying to make a picture of the back of a 550 maranello. I've got maybe 3-4 hours of work into it. I'll put it up when i'm finished.
__________________
Clear Corners Front and Rear Strut Bars Cold Air Intake with K&N filter Iridium Spark Plugs High Performance Plug Wires High Flow Cat (unistalled) Cool high/low beam lights All around slotted and AEM pads |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
What exactly is it?
__________________
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
talking to a pro
...Although I haven't used it in about 2 years. last time I used it was right after I got the 2002 edition.
__________________
Old: 1993 Acura integra gs-r New: 1998 chevy BlaZeR2~ AKA "Jeep recovery device" Newer: 2007 Honda CB900F "919" |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: autocad
Yeah I have played with it some, it was free. One of the guys I work with has used it a lot and is pretty good with it.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: autocad
it's an engineering program that lets you draw 2D blue-prints. The newest version let's you draw 3D, but there are better programs for that.
__________________
Clear Corners Front and Rear Strut Bars Cold Air Intake with K&N filter Iridium Spark Plugs High Performance Plug Wires High Flow Cat (unistalled) Cool high/low beam lights All around slotted and AEM pads |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have used a bit myself too.
![]() I designed this for my uncle who cuts a lot of long pipes in his shop but has no way to suspend the uncut pipe for cutting. All in all there's four of them in the whole setup, one on each end and one for each side of the cut. They're on rails so they slide to wherever you need them. |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: autocad
i had to use it for 2 classes in high school for commercial architecture. and one class in college. in high school i built a fire station. it was badass. i wish i still had the disk. it had all utilities and everything a fireman would need.
__________________
1968 Camaro 327 1999 Silverado 1500 Z71 LT {o,o} |)__) -"-"- O RLY? http://www.cardomain.com/id/korndogg002
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: autocad
yeh i used it in school, but it was hooked up to some cutting machine thing. So everything you drew, you could take over to the machine and have it cut out. Alot of people made themselves keychains and all that sort of stuff.
__________________
Real Name: Gurpreet |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: autocad
Quote:
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: autocad
Yeah, im in a class at school and we use autocad. We also have one of those CNC milling machine's but were not allowed to use them till our second year (next year). But the kids that have used it make lots of little things, like cups, cars, stuff like that, its pretty sweet.
__________________
2002 Ford Mustang 3.8 |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: autocad
shoulda taken that in hs. sounds super fun. my roomie was actually talking about one of those machines...cut plastic.
integra06-how long did it take you to make that pic?
__________________
Clear Corners Front and Rear Strut Bars Cold Air Intake with K&N filter Iridium Spark Plugs High Performance Plug Wires High Flow Cat (unistalled) Cool high/low beam lights All around slotted and AEM pads |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: autocad
This was my job for a while working for an engineering firm. I can do anything with it in 2D, I never experimented with the 3D though.
__________________
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: autocad
Quote:
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: Re: autocad
Quote:
oh it used drill bits or watever, so i guess tools.
__________________
Real Name: Gurpreet |
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: autocad
oh yeah.. even though I'm only fifteen I am a pro with it. I used it in advanced honors engineering and it is actually quite fun if you make stuff you want instead of doing a mandated project.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|