|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| WIP - Street Post topics for any "Works In Progress" street vehicles projects in this sub-forum. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
AF's first gundam model??
yes yes...i know the whole point of the forum is for car models. But i thought some people might be intrested in this project. If anyone is intrested in pics just ask. I wont be around here till 10:30 EST so they wont be up right away. Sorry Mods if you dont want this here...feel free to delete it at anytime!!
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I wouldnt mind seeing some gundam models! I have one built up somewhere too..
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Sure, I have half as many Gundams as cars, and I have tons of cars.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: AF's first gundam model??
I hate to be the spoilsport but we'd like to keep these forums auto/bike/truck related.
There are plenty of Gundam forums out there though.
__________________
http://public.fotki.com/tonioseven/ |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
okwould you please direct me to a few forums. If anyone really wants to see the pics just send me a PM or an instant message on AIM. |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|