-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse/Talon/Laser > Off-Topic
Register FAQ Community
Off-Topic Talk about anything other than cars.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-16-2004, 07:28 AM
frankfurtVR-4 frankfurtVR-4 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
waste gate actuators 14B

I need two where should I look to find them?

[email protected]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-16-2004, 07:35 AM
kjewer1 kjewer1 is offline
AF - Advisor
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 6,342
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Re: waste gate actuators 14B

I think the only place I have seen them new is at www.forcedperformance.net, though I could be mistaken.
__________________
Kevin Jewer
RWD Talon - 7.92 at 180
Mightymax - 10.7 at 125
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-19-2004, 06:24 AM
frankfurtVR-4 frankfurtVR-4 is offline
AF Newbie
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Re: waste gate actuators 14B

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 GSXracer
I think the only place I have seen them new is at www.forcedperformance.net, though I could be mistaken.
They don't have them in stock. Any other ideas fellas?
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse/Talon/Laser > Off-Topic


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:06 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts