-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Ford > F Series
Register FAQ Community
F Series Forum covers questions and discussions regarding Ford F-150, Ford F-250, Ford F-350, Ford F-450, Ford F-550, Ford F-650, and Ford F-750.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-15-2004, 09:08 PM
nerms392 nerms392 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to nerms392
87 F-150 lights

Hello all ,
New here but not a newb to cars trucks or computers .:-) I just got this truck at a good price but I cannot figgure out the lights , at first I had all but head lamps so I replaced the switch with that leaving me with having to put the switch inbetween parking and head lights to get anything at all . Now on the third switch . I cannot imagine that I have put in the rod wrong as it kinda seems like a no-brainer ???????
Any ideas would be great .
Thanks , nermy
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-16-2004, 10:27 PM
Paul Masley Paul Masley is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 80
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: 87 F-150 lights

Check your floor mounted dimmer switch. Bet it is shorted out.
__________________
Everybody is an idiot (including me) some of the time, but there are others that make a full time job out of it!!!!!
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Ford > F Series


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:47 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts