|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Need Answers For A Rb25!!!!!help Wanted
i'm interested in gettin a rb25det motor in a s14 chassis. but i heard it would have a slow take off in a drag race kuz of the weigh but good top speed ....is dis true?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Need Answers For A Rb25!!!!!help Wanted
the RB25 has gobs of torque... and plus the s14 is RWD, so it will launch pretty good..
__________________
![]() High End Performance Ventura, CA (805)644-8888 |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Need Answers For A Rb25!!!!!help Wanted
Who The Hell Spouts These Lies? I Need To Find This Source Of Lies Against Rbs And Silence Them.
__________________
IF I AM TYPING IN CAPS (LIKE NOW) I AM SORRY BECAUSE I AM AT WORK (DATA ENTRY) AND I HAVE NO CAPS LOCK BUTTON AND NO WAY TO CHANGE MY UPPER CASE LETTERING. SORRY! EMAIL CONTACT: [email protected] |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|