-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Ford > Windstar
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-12-2004, 09:13 AM
qhang qhang is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to qhang
Unhappy Fuse For Power Windows/Lock

Hi, I have a 97 Ford Windstar. I short out the internal lighting and the Power Windows/Locks are not working. I think The Fuse is burned out. I am not sure which one. Any info will greatly appreciated.


Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-14-2004, 05:15 AM
sahib sahib is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 149
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Fuse For Power Windows/Lock

On my '99 it appears to be fuse #10 in the drivers compartment. This should also affect the radio.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Ford > Windstar


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:49 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts