|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
In-Car Video ~ Hyde's 12.05 @ 117.50 @ Summer Slam
This is an in-car video from Summer Slam.
This was just an open track run. I "speed shifted" 3rd -> 4 on this run ... basically I shifted really fast while keeping the pedal floored. Notice how smooth Hyde seems on this shift compared to the others. Notice how little you here my BPV on that shift? You can find the video here: http://www.jekylhyderacing.com/slips.htm
__________________
Sponsorship: Amateur Motorsports <-- Get the book! - books are now available for shipment |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: In-Car Video ~ Hyde's 12.05 @ 117.50 @ Summer Slam
Cool, very fast!
It makes me kind of glad I got an automatic. That is too much work!
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|