|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Sketching and Drawing Sketchers and drawers in the house? |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Tribal art...
Just did this for a guy in the normal forum. Took about 2 hours for this copy. The rough took about an hour. This is for is tattoo in memory of his father. Just thought I'd post it.
Sorry about it being so huge, I made left it large for him to take to the tattoo artisit.
__________________
-Mike AF Director of Media / Photographer ![]() [email protected] | AutomotiveForums.com | Flickr Gallery |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
cool, i've always liked these designs.
i see you used the crease(spelling?) in the paper as the center of it... looks good mike |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Tribal art...
Quote:
__________________
-Mike AF Director of Media / Photographer ![]() [email protected] | AutomotiveForums.com | Flickr Gallery |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: Tribal art...
Thats the rough draft right, because i see some differences in the way the shapes finish. You should use some french curves for that. Before vacation i had to do this logo for the car club that im in and i had to make it as symetrical and clean as possible. I was you and i would take that current layout and go to a light table and with a french curve run each line again with a light pencil, then once your done with that take a real thin pen, i used one that my art teacher gave me, i think it was 0.3. And i filled it in with a ballpoint pen i think. I like th design, very clever.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: Re: Tribal art...
Quote:
__________________
-Mike AF Director of Media / Photographer ![]() [email protected] | AutomotiveForums.com | Flickr Gallery |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
hmmm.....
--------------------------------------------------------------------- tribal art isn't really my thing. |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Tribal art...
Quote:
Tribal art isnt my thing either, but I ceased the opportunity to break out of the box. I usually stick to auto style art, and cars.
__________________
-Mike AF Director of Media / Photographer ![]() [email protected] | AutomotiveForums.com | Flickr Gallery |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Tribal art...
You seized the opportunity?
I like it, always good to try something new. Unfortunately, my attempts to try anything outside of vehicles drawn with mechanical pencils have all but failed. Props.
__________________
Check out more pics of my 1994 Accord Sedan on CarDomain.com. JDM Black Housing Headlamps, RS*R ExMag Cat-Back, H&R Sport Springs, AEM Short Ram Intake, Redded Out Tail Lights, DIY Mugen Grill, Graphite Emblems. |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: Tribal art...
Quote:
Ooops. The spelling grammar patrol made a mistake. I dont know how I managed to spell that wrong.
__________________
-Mike AF Director of Media / Photographer ![]() [email protected] | AutomotiveForums.com | Flickr Gallery |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Tribal art...
Ive never been able to draw patterns and stuff like that, looks good.
__________________
You's Truly! |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|