|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
toyota levin wheel alignment
i purchased a lowered ae101 levin super strut suspension with 17" mags.my frt tyres r chewing out on the inside & cause theres no adjustment on this type of suspension my garage cant get proper camber.now theres hundreds of cars like this out there whats everybody doing help costing me shit loads in tyres.
p.s dont want to raise vehicle if can help it. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: toyota levin wheel alignment
What kind of vehicle are we talking about here?
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Re: toyota levin wheel alignment
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: toyota levin wheel alignment
Sorry if I'm stupid about this car... What is the problem? Is the alignment problem caused by the lowering? or is it a general problem with the front suspension on the car? or is it broken? or what?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Re: toyota levin wheel alignment
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: toyota levin wheel alignment
Thanks for the explanation. I think I understand. You have to set the alignment correctly when you lower it since once it is done, no further adjustment is possible.
Is it possible to insert (by cutting and welding) adjustment devices from other vehicles, perhaps a similar car from a different market or model year? |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Re: toyota levin wheel alignment
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: toyota levin wheel alignment
Oh well, I wish I could crawl under it and see what you've got.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|