|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
2001 celica gt
I've been surfing the web for turbos and i've found a few.
but my goal is to keep the car looking stock. I know that a turbo is hard to hide with all the plumbing. but i want to make it hiden at first glance. i was woundering if there is a place i can go to custom build my own turbo kit? Or would that be extreamly more expensive? |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 2001 celica gt
I dont even think a custom place could hide a turbo that well. Theres just not enough room to make stuff hidden.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 2001 celica gt
is it possible to upgrade the valvetrain on a VVT-i without messing up the ecu?
or with the VVT-i would it make hp to upgrade? |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|