|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
1977 Camaro
Does anyone have any idea where I can find the font they used on the 1977 Camaro? My brother is restoring a 1977, and asked me to make a template/stencil for the valve covers so he can have "Chevrolet" painted on them. If I remember right, he's got a 305 in there, if that makes any difference. Thanks!
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 1977 Camaro
well they pretty much had the same body from like 1970 to 1982 there are differnce that ijust dont know about but just go on ebay or something and look for what you want , no differnce in vavle cover sizes from 305 or 350 , you should also try to google it you might just come up with something
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks - I tried Googling it, but that just came up with WAY too much about nothing I was really looking for. I didn't think to try any of the years between 1970 and 1982.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: 1977 Camaro
junkyards, or yearone or an equivilent restoration company. probly have to buy all the peices individually though.
__________________
Chevrolet Camaro - I enjoy beating the hell out of people http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=68052 |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|