|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Just about out of ideas...
I've got a 1995 Prelude Si with I/H/E, Carsound cat, and AEM pulleys and I'm just about out of ideas for upgrades as far as bolt on engine performance goes. I was thinking that the final thing I would do is maybe add adjustable cam gears and a SAFC and then take it to a dyno. Does anyone know about how much good this could do me with the above mods and if it's worth it? Please don't mention suspension or tranny upgrades, those come next. Thanks.
Oh yea, and a relatively small budget, so no FI.
__________________
White 1995 Prelude Si 5-speed 107,000 miles AEM CAI AEM Pulleys DC Sports CC Header Carsound Hi-flow Cat 5Zigen Fireball Cat-back 17" wheels with 215/40/17 tires Custom paint on some interior (yellow) Currently in Progress: KMS (Honda-performance.com) Camshafts, Valve springs, and Retainers Skunk2 adjustable cam gears Wish me luck on this project, something always seems to go wrong. My 1995 Prelude Si |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|