-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mazda > B-Series/Bravo/Bounty/Drifter
Register FAQ Community
B-Series/Bravo/Bounty/Drifter Bravo is the Australian vesion, Bounty the New Zealand version and Drifter the South African version.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-11-2004, 06:22 PM
FORZDAOWNER FORZDAOWNER is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mods

I have a B4000 DS to which I have added:

2.5" Dynomax Ultra Flo SS
Volant Performance Cool Air Intake
Jet Performance Module

All in all, the performance has improved and I am happy. It's my 'daily driver' truck, so I'm not out trying to win races.

It's also the first truck I've done mods to. Does anyone think or know if there are other brands that might perform better than those that I have installed? Thanks for any insight
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mazda > B-Series/Bravo/Bounty/Drifter


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:44 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts