|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Tranny please
The Klze motor... can u use ur orginial tranny...
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Tranny please
man, this has been answered before in other posts... check before you ask. Yes you can. Go to www.mx-3.com and sign up for their bulletin board and read up... it is an amazing reference place to answer most questions you have.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
yes
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Tranny please
Ive been reading and looked everything up but when one person says yes and another says no its kinda hard to determine.... also i was told the klze is only for the mx-6
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
wrong and wrong again....I don't know where you got those infos...the klze was made in a mx-6, millenia j-spec..and others that i can't remember...but it fits in other cars too...that's weird I own a mx3 and got a klze
..anyways i got stock tranny with it too...I guess I'm a living proof your info are wrong
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
ouch Steve, be gentle with him
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|