|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Future Oz Rally owner???
hey everyone~
new to this site and looking for some advice. I'm thinking about getting a 2002 oz rally and know someone who's selling his for 10 g's. It has 19k miles on it . . . and no serious accidents. what do you guys think?? good purchase??? |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
When you say no serious accidents does that mean that it has been in an accident before or no?
If no, $10,000 with only 19,000 miles is a steal. If it was me and the car had no accidents at all, no paint problems, no engine problems, and the car was the right color, i would go for it. I personally own a 2002 OZ and i love it. biggins |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Future Oz Rally owner???
um... he says that he's had to replace the front bumper and one headlight due to a small accident..
and no frame damage was done. And I'm not sure if there are any problems with the engine but I'm taking a look at the car in a couple days. Is there anything I should look out for before I decide ??? Thanks for the input~~ I'm just beginning to learn
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
if it was me i would either get him to take it to a professional and get the whole car checked out or take it myself before i buy it. if you dont want to go into all that trouble then just take a test drive and take a detailed look at the car where he says that it got hit and also check over the rest of the car.
biggins
__________________
2002 Mitsubishi Lancer OZ Rally AEM CAI Magnaflow Exhaust 17" Flat Black Fusion RE2's Sony Headunit |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|