|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I was driving around yesterday and I saw an imprezza wagon with a GT-R emblem and STi painted on the side! So, I pulled over and left them a note.....nothing great...just basically said.
"nice GTR badge! For half a second I almost thought you had the world's first Skyline wagon! Idiot." Why do people do that? I mean, the people that would actually be impressed by a GTR, are the people that know that is RICE. The only people he's not fooling are the people that don't give a crap, you know?
__________________
I've said it before, I'll say it again. "Nobody does rip and snort like Ferrari" |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Those people are retarded. It's kinda like and Oldsmobile Cutlass I saw with a Jag hood ornament.
__________________
![]() ec437 on grammar; Quote:
Quote:
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Idiots.
__________________
I've said it before, I'll say it again. "Nobody does rip and snort like Ferrari" |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Some people just should not be allowed to own cars. Just a thought.
__________________
Why do banks charge you a "non-sufficient funds fee" on money they already know you don't have?
|
| ||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|