-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Introductions
Register FAQ Community
Introductions Welcome to AutomotiveForums.com. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you better.
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-26-2004, 07:32 PM
bradc916 bradc916 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
umm. . hi?

hi everybody. my name's brad and I'm the current owner of an 03 neon sxt. yes you can laugh I'll give you a minute. Better, good. I'm currently shifting my attention to nissan after doing the honda thing. I'm about four months from spending the next couple years in japan and am really looking for advice on importing cars to the us.
 
 
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Introductions


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:55 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts