|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Graphic Manipulation Post and discuss different automotive art works- photoshopped, 3d graphics, and hand-drawn. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nissan Sentra
heres my latest
I'm sure you guys have seen the original..but you if you guys want it I'll post it. Mods: New paint job.rims, bumper. thats it. this is a first whole bumper change. I think it came out pretty good |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hello there.
Not bad at all for a first try . Here's some tips: -Needs some left side perspective to level the bumper with the ground -L. plate text is backwards (not a big issue there )-Paintjob too saturated -The remains of the yellow rear spoiler can still be seen over the rear window I'm sure you will improve your skills in no time at all. See you around. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Nissan Sentra
thanks. I noticed after i posted that the spoiler was yellow.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Nissan Sentra
original?
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|