-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Racing > Drifting
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-17-2004, 07:00 PM
Cade's Avatar
Cade Cade is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 56
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Cade
Finally, new car...



Took a good amount of time, but it has finally came. I purchased me a 1993 Mazda Rx7 Touring Black/Red. Got her about 2 weeks ago from a small exotic import dealer. Lovely little car that I couldnt have been any more happier with. My first choice was the new STi but after comming up a few G's short, this was my next choice that I believe that I turned into a better/just as good choice. Lots of things are in time to come this summer to the car and cant wait. Here is my cardomain site w/ more pics w/ also my cousins 93' Foxbody 2.3T project. Go vote and sign for your fellow drifter & AF member!
www.cardomain.com/id/jcade

Cade
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-17-2004, 09:25 PM
joebowlr21 joebowlr21 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 488
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to joebowlr21
awesome car buddy.I've driven a few of those babies.....rotory's sound awesome.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-18-2004, 12:29 AM
Bunta's Avatar
Bunta Bunta is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 286
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Finally, new car...

I love those. Great colour combo. Looks slick without the spoiler. Do all FD's have double bubble roofs?
__________________
^I am Bunta, and I approve this post.^
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-18-2004, 01:47 AM
95mugenaccord 95mugenaccord is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 43
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Finally, new car...

Nice car bro
__________________
Cars. . . Food. . . and Women . . . WaT doeS LiVing MeaN tO YoU?
We'Re noT all GuraNteed TomorroW, So LiVe toDaY aS iF it WeRe YouR LaSt. . .

Drive Fast, Race Hard, and Much Luv to aLL Ya'll OuT there.

GoOd LucK to YouR asPiraTioNs.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-18-2004, 03:00 AM
ROUSHSTAGE2SANJOSE ROUSHSTAGE2SANJOSE is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Finally, new car...

Nice..good that you found it..personally I'd get this FD instead of the sti (although sti are badass cars) so many mods. Gettin itchy huh?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-18-2004, 03:25 AM
giggle2.0 giggle2.0 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to giggle2.0
Re: Finally, new car...

cool, it looks great, wish i could afford one of those, but im going for a tii instead
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-18-2004, 12:08 PM
Layla's Keeper's Avatar
Layla's Keeper Layla's Keeper is offline
Supermodified
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 3,374
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Now just remember to play nice with the apex seals.

Really though, sweet ride. Easily preferable to the Subie, which is a nice little pocket rocket sedan, but sure as hell isn't this pretty.
__________________
Proud Owner/Operator of Haven Raceway and Hobby!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-18-2004, 02:21 PM
1viadrft's Avatar
1viadrft 1viadrft is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4,106
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Finally, new car...

Nice FD....
__________________
1990 Z32 2+2 BLITZ SUS Intake, HKS ALC

My 1994 TT Supra For Sale: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...d.php?t=623105
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-18-2004, 03:53 PM
MR2Driver's Avatar
MR2Driver MR2Driver is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 664
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Finally, new car...

Very nice FD, keep us updated on the progress, dont forget to spend alot of time learning on rx7club.com
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-18-2004, 08:15 PM
Cade's Avatar
Cade Cade is offline
AF Newbie
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 56
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Cade
Re: Finally, new car...

Haha Thanks for all the comments! Much appreciated. I really dont think I would have been this happy w/ the STi, but both are still 2 of my fav cars. I'll be sure to keep her well maintained and keep everyone updated at the same time. lol Infact, I think I'll go baby her now...
__________________

My 1993 Touring Rx7 FD3S page
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Racing > Drifting


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:13 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts