|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
MPG for 88 635
Can someone answer me this question? what kind of mileage should I be averaging with my 1988 635? I am currently averaging 12-14 mpg according to the OBC. Is that right? Seems a little low... any input would be greatly appreciated...
Louis [email protected] |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
It could also depend on youre driving habits, I also have a 88 635, and sometimes depending on how hard i push the gas pedal and how i switch my shift selector I can get really crapy gas milage, but on the average every day driving on and off the freeway my milage can go as far as 19 even 20 miles to the gallon. Good luck
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|