|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
best year integra???
i am looking for a early 90's integra to use as a project car, i was wondering which one of those kind of body styles was the best year??
__________________
1998 Cavalier 2.2 aftermarket tachometer Cold air intake |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
all integras are great.
recommend that you go with '97 & up, because they will have less mileage. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Depends on what you like, my girl has a 94 and I just bought a 90 and I like it a lot more since I am 6'4 and I think mine has way more room, I feel cramped when I drive hers, when I take a left turn my hand hits my leg, i's just a bad scene. Also, depending on how much work your going to do, you might be better off buying an older one since mileage won't be an issue since you'll be repalcing a lot of stuff.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: best year integra???
93 gsr.........wish i had that but i had to deal
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: best year integra???
94' and up are the best in my opinion. they're the last generation tegs.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: best year integra???
98+ up i think all red tails the looks sweet both all the bodystlyes are great
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: best year integra???
go with the 90-93....when you see a really nice clean g2 you can appreciate it more then a 3rd gen in my opinion.
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: best year integra???
i like gen 3.5 tegs, 98-01, but the 94-97 gen. 3's are nice to. They are both very similar, only very minimal differences to the front and back bumper. How much money do you want to spend? Really all the tegs look nice, but in my opinion the tegs from 94-01 are by far the best looking.
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
I like the 90-93 myself, but i didn't till i got one. Before I bought it i liked the 94-up, but now I think that there ain't much better than a 2nd gen. I love the front view, its badass. I would only get a 3rd gen if i converted to jdm headlights, i don't like the double headlight thing at all.
__________________
Old: 1993 Acura integra gs-r New: 1998 chevy BlaZeR2~ AKA "Jeep recovery device" Newer: 2007 Honda CB900F "919" |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: best year integra???
Yea I completely agree with everything knorwj just said.
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: best year integra???
Quote:
__________________
2000 BMW 323IT 1954 Ford F100 With every post my penis grows smaller Yakima Valley Truck Club Yakima Washington |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: best year integra???
If you are looking for a 2nd gen then stay with the 93 if possible it has more hp than the 90-92
__________________
|
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: best year integra???
I have a 93 and I like the look, It seems to be wider.. maybe, I dunno. I also don't like the round headlights, Although I do think the 94+ look good with a nice body kit. I'm still not giving up my 93
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: best year integra???
ehhhhh wrong whtteg the 92-93 have more power than the 90-91. hehehe 92-93 are the exact same in different models. 90-91 are the exact same in different models.
__________________
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: best year integra???
Quote:
oops, the gs-r was also offered in 92 but it didn't have 160 that was only in 93 edit: sorry just reread the posts now i see what you were saying
__________________
Old: 1993 Acura integra gs-r New: 1998 chevy BlaZeR2~ AKA "Jeep recovery device" Newer: 2007 Honda CB900F "919" Last edited by knorwj; 05-05-2004 at 12:27 PM. |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|