|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Car Modeling Share your passion for car modeling here! Includes sub-forum for "in progress" and "completed" vehicles. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hello, I am newly here!
How I get the rubber strip around the windows around so cleanly there like on this picture here? --> sorry for my bad englisch!
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Tamiya masking tape...
Now how about filling some fields in your profile (like location)?
__________________
![]() Would love to resume my duties as AF's own official thread bastardizer!!! ![]() 1:29:53.435 || 207.316 || 310.596 |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Is it so better?
Do not personally take all, because I put money of the Text into an OnlineTranslator, and that is not always correct! heeee......how i can activate the carpicture? I have it already uploadet !?!?!? |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|