-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > General Discussion
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-01-2004, 09:08 PM
2woody 2woody is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Key Fob Programming

Thanks a million!!!
I just purchased a new 2004 Isuzu Ascender a.k.a. GMC Envoy, Chevy Trailblazer, Buick Rainier. I needed an extra key fob and found them reasonably priced on E-bay rather than paying an extra $125 for the set at the dealer. The e-bay dealer I bought them from sent instructions but they didn't work. I was cruising through e-bay when I found this web site. I printed out several instructions and finally found the magic bullet and programmed all of my key fobs. Thanks so much. It took less than 2 minutes and I saved a ton of $$$. BTW I had to hold the 'unlock' button while cycling the key switch on/off about 3 or 4 times. The car entered programming mode, I held the unlock and lock simutainously on the fob and got the confirmation in way of door locking and unlocking, did it to the other 2 fobs and I was done...less than 2 minutes.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > General Discussion


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:05 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts