-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Honda > Locations (USA, Canada, Asia, etc...) > Eastern US
Register FAQ Community
Eastern US New York, New Jersey, Georgia and other Eastern US states.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-14-2002, 03:48 PM
BrokenLimits BrokenLimits is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 387
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to BrokenLimits
Cool Orlando Import Capitol

I really do believe Orlando is fast becoming the Import Capitol of the world. Saturday night at Sonics on International drive. I have seen so many civics and pimped out crap I thought for a minute I was in Cali
__________________
Brandon
Columbus, OH and Orlando, FL
2000 Civic Si with fully built LS VTEC
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-24-2002, 09:12 AM
LX98Civic's Avatar
LX98Civic LX98Civic is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 887
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to LX98Civic
I went up there for the first time this past Saturday. I was parked at the gas station next to Sonic. Green 6th gen. sedan on white.... well peep the sig

What are you driving? It was crazy up there. Why don't they chill at a more open spot

Did you see the 10 year old roll through in the BMW?
__________________
---------------------LX98Civic ---------------- nemesls_2000 ------- civickid77----------------



--- --- --- -- Sleeper in the middle -- --- --- ---
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Honda > Locations (USA, Canada, Asia, etc...) > Eastern US


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:38 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts