|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Water leaking in the Front Passanger door
Hello-
Another Questions for your guys. Recently there has been some water leaking into my car from outside and going onto the front passanger floor. I am not sure exactly were it is coming in but I am almost sure that it is not coming in from the rubber sealant between the door and the body. The questions that I have are: Has this happened to anyone else? How did you fix/diagnosis it? What kind of water repellant can you use on the car to avoid any damage to it? my car is an 01 4 door alero, 3.4 l Thanks, |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Water leaking in the Front Passanger door
This is a common issue with pre 2002 Aleros. I can remember what exactly causes the problem, but do a little board-surfing on the Alero threads, and you'll find something. It's been talked about a few times here.
- Jeremy |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|