|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Engineering/ Technical Ask technical questions about cars. Do you know how a car engine works? |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I saw VW body kit for 99-up it is cool . Do someone knows that I could use it on my 1996 Audi A4?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
First of all, you posted this in a TECHNICAL forum even thouhg an inch below where you clicked to post this, there was one for "exterior/bodykits". Secondly this is a honda forum. You need to go to the Audi forums Heres a link ot the A4 forum
Youll have beter luck there
__________________
I'm Alex. A cookie to whoever guesses what car I'll get! ![]() I tend to hate people....expecially liberals... This is my temporary racecar-the two liter beast itself, the 87 camry:
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
highly doubtful that they would fit. even tho they are both produced by VW.
__________________
Name: Scott Stable Of Cars I have Owned: 1991 Honda CRX 1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2003 Honda Accord 1998 Chrysler Concorde 2007 Honda Civic 1997 Toyota Camry 1995 Saturn SC2 1996 Ford Taurus 1991 GMC Sierra 2002 Daewoo Leganza 1999 Dodge Ram 2007 Honda CR-V 2003 BMW 325i |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|