|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have an little red 1991 sunfire conv. that I really enjoy, but really need a CD player and better stereo in it.
The problem is everyplace I've gone has told me that there is nothing you can do to replace this silly square stereo that is in there. Does anyone have any ideas on this - it doesn't have to be perfect, but I would like it to be nice looking when done. Thanks for your help. RODNEY |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 1991 Sunfire Stereo Replacement
they should make a installation kit for that yr but they didnt start making sunfire until 95 before that the cars name was sunbird and the last yr they made that was 94
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|