-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Geo > Metro
Register FAQ Community
View Poll Results: If you were on a budget which one would you pick, or just like?
Daewoo Lanos 6 35.29%
Geo Metro (now Chevrolet) 4 23.53%
Hyundai Accent 2 11.76%
Suzuki Esteem 1 5.88%
Toyota Echo 4 23.53%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-11-2002, 09:42 PM
Euro19's Avatar
Euro19 Euro19 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 583
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Send a message via ICQ to Euro19 Send a message via AIM to Euro19 Send a message via Yahoo to Euro19
Question bahhh, the Metro best subcompact car? donīt think so

I know I could have put this poll on the car compare forum section, anywise I wanted to compare this 4 subcompacts in matter of;
1)Styling
2)Reliability
3)Roomines
4)Other not mentioned
__________________



why is everybody talking all this stuff about me, why donīt just they let me live?



- Daewoo


The Best SUV itīs korean!

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-11-2002, 09:57 PM
89ssgti's Avatar
89ssgti 89ssgti is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 5,696
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I picked the Suzuki Esteem,because it's the biggest of the bunch.
It's the highest quality next to the Echo(but I wouldn't drive an Echo,like never,omdb)
The biggest engine,plus it's reliable as hell,gets good gas mileage and is relatively peppy.
And I've driven almost all the others,and they really are not fun to drive,less so than the ESteem
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-09-2002, 05:46 PM
Sadiztik Sadiztik is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 33
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Sadiztik
I picked the Lanos

cus I almost bought one

and for being a Korean car it looks good
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-14-2002, 02:42 AM
Euro19's Avatar
Euro19 Euro19 is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 583
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Send a message via ICQ to Euro19 Send a message via AIM to Euro19 Send a message via Yahoo to Euro19
Quote:
Originally posted by Sadiztik
I picked the Lanos

cus I almost bought one

and for being a Korean car it looks good
So what happened? what did you buy instead? I have my Lanos 4 years allready and has never given any problem; so I think its a good car.
__________________



why is everybody talking all this stuff about me, why donīt just they let me live?



- Daewoo


The Best SUV itīs korean!

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-14-2002, 04:44 AM
Ssom's Avatar
Ssom Ssom is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 4,232
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to Ssom Send a message via AIM to Ssom
Well Lanos is the best of them, but to tell you what I REALLY think, Peugeot 1O6 and Citroen Saxo are the better cars......
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-14-2002, 08:32 AM
Euro19's Avatar
Euro19 Euro19 is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 583
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Send a message via ICQ to Euro19 Send a message via AIM to Euro19 Send a message via Yahoo to Euro19
Quote:
Originally posted by Moss1O6GTi
Well Lanos is the best of them, but to tell you what I REALLY think, Peugeot 1O6 and Citroen Saxo are the better cars......
Are you joking right?
Those cars have the same estructure and mechanics since early ī90! There so old fashioned, unsafe, underpowered, Tiny little cars
__________________



why is everybody talking all this stuff about me, why donīt just they let me live?



- Daewoo


The Best SUV itīs korean!

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-09-2002, 09:18 PM
GT-R V-Spec GT-R V-Spec is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 28
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to GT-R V-Spec
I say sub compacts are BAD I personnaly would like the Toyota if i HAD to pick one but seriously i dont wanna drive any of them
__________________
out of the darkness of hell came an angel
support your local 81 :angel:
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-12-2003, 09:54 PM
Scott 02's Avatar
Scott 02 Scott 02 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,063
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Scott 02 Send a message via Yahoo to Scott 02
yeah, subcompacts are dangerous
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-12-2003, 11:26 PM
2strokebloke's Avatar
2strokebloke 2strokebloke is offline
In Stereo where available
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 4,481
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Subcompact cars are not dangerous. My favorite car weighs 925lbs. I know of many people who drive, and have been accidents in them and have not been seriously injured.
But then again, so long as you never crash a car made out of sharpened glass will be as safe as a car made out of pillows.
__________________

Support America's dependence on foreign oil - drive an SUV!
"At Ford, job number one is quality. Job number two is making your car explode." - Norm McDonald.
If you find my signature offensive - feel free to get a sense of humor.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-16-2003, 07:05 PM
numbware's Avatar
numbware numbware is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 568
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to numbware Send a message via MSN to numbware
for some reason, I just like the Geo
__________________
Name's Justin and I'm 15 years old.
Numbware (My site)
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-16-2003, 10:02 PM
Scott 02's Avatar
Scott 02 Scott 02 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,063
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Scott 02 Send a message via Yahoo to Scott 02
Quote:
Subcompact cars are not dangerous. My favorite car weighs 925lbs. I know of many people who drive, and have been accidents in them and have not been seriously injured.
They flip too easy. them light cars on those skinny ass tires, your going to have problems.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-03-2003, 01:04 AM
pod pod is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 289
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ive never had any problems and havealso gotten my car up to 90 mph so id have to choose the ford aspire or festiva... they arnt even ford mainly mazda mitsubishi and kia so they will run to 1000000 mi
__________________
30 mpg in a brick on wheels isnt half bad...
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Geo > Metro


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:38 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts