|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have a '98 windstar and share the burden of the problems that come with it. My front windshield fluid just quit working. Any ideas on how to diagnose? I checked the fuse and it is ok. The real windshield fluid works fine.
Also, my antilock brake dash light and regular brake dash light come on and off from time to time. Any idea what that may be? |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 98 Windstar - windshield pump&brake lights
I would check the brake fluid level. That can affect both ABS and regualr braking and cause the lights to go on.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks, that did the trick. I just assumed it was a bigger problem. Guess that's the mindset when you own a windstar.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|