-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Ford > Mustang > Mustang Talk
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-09-2002, 10:38 PM
shikeyseventy shikeyseventy is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Trouble starting

My 86 5.0 wont start after I reclocated my batery to my trunk. i just picked up the car and threw an optima batery in the trunk, ran new wires and all the accessories work fine but i try to start and get a fast CLICK-CLICK-CLICK-CLICK-CLICK...
Any suggestions? I replaced the started solonoid. Do i need a new starter? It ran fine before.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-11-2002, 12:45 PM
Booyah Booyah is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 32
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Booyah Send a message via Yahoo to Booyah
Battery is dead. Not getting enough juice simple as that. Check the "new" battery you just put in there.
__________________
98 Cobra w/exhaust, gears, some guages and little intake modification. I swear, it's just a little mod.

"I'M JUST ONE BIG F#&%ING RAY OF SUNSHINE, AREN'T I !?!"
"No really, hit me like you mean it."
"Oh yeah, but can you kick my ass!?!"
"May the best driver win."
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Ford > Mustang > Mustang Talk


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:30 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts