-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Malibu
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-04-2004, 03:16 PM
jamie118 jamie118 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Question Malibu not wanting to start

I have had my Malibu for 2 weeks, it has 61,000 miles on it and lately when I start the car it acts like it wants to die. My interior light dims and I can hear the power of the car cutting in and out, if that makes sense to anyone. Today it actually died on me after i started it, however I went to start it again and it worked. I also hear a ticking noise when I apply the brakes. Any ideas???
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Malibu


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:51 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts