-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Blazer
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-04-2004, 01:59 PM
rdjack49 rdjack49 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
98 Blazer 4x4

I have a 98 Blazer with 54K miles. A month ago I could not get the electronics to shift out of 4H. I found a fuse had blown and it defaulted into 4H. Last week I was driving about 50 and noticed that I had left the trans in 4H. I took my foot off the gas and let the RMPs die down then pushed the 2H button. All buttons started to flash for the trans and it feels like I am stuck in 4L. I checked the fuse again, hoping, and that had not blown.

Any ideas?
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Blazer


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:53 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts