|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have a 98 Trans am automatic and the red lights on my shifter panel went out. what the hell is that all about and how do i fix it?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
ive all the lights go out on my panel, check fuse box on left side . 20 amp fuse was all it took for me.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have this same problem on my '97 TA. I checked all of my fuses and it's not that so it has to be a burnt bulb. I'll probly be fixing mine today so I'll let you know.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Lights went out?
thank you yea let me know
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well the verdict is...burnt bulb. The great thing is that it's not a difficult task at all. It took me about 2 min. to get the consol off and get the bulb out. I wonder if Walmart will have the bulb?
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Lights went out?
lol well how did you get the console off? let me know
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Lights went out?
I have a '97 and for me it was just opening the consol...you should see to screws(maybe under a coin holder if you have one) and the rest just snaps out easy. Oh...and you have to take your shifter knob off, unless you don't need to take it all the way off.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|